Sunday, April 13, 2008

fure~! fure~! fure~! fure~!

So as I said, I went down to Yokohama on Friday to take in my first Tigers game of the season and luckily we had a break in the weather and it was a really nice day. I went down very early and hopped in line about 4 hours before the game and there were already probably more than 100 people in line ahead of me. Tigers fans are something else. I was able to get some nice pictures of the tulips around the stadium before the game, here!
Here's where I waited in line...it rained the day before and the ground was still pretty muddy, so I stood for about 2 hours...
Here's the line behind me. This was about 1 hour before the gates opened.
We lost, and Kanemoto waited until the next day to get his 2000th hit... A bit disappointing, but, still fun to be out at the game!

No comments: